www.wideshoe.co.uk – Unit 2 Market Place, Didcot, Oxon, OX11 7LE
Most of our orders are delivered weekdays (between 8.30 – 6.00pm) to your door within the time specified. Please note for most items the customer is required to sign for the goods on delivery. Shipping takes place only on working days therefore no dispatches/deliveries are made on weekends or public holidays
For items that are not usually held in stock, please allow an additional 5-10 working days for delivery. Should there be any further delay, we will notify you at the earliest time possible (and you can cancel your order at any time if the delay is unacceptable to you.) Please note that the delivery times mentioned here are only a guide and therefore they may change with different addresses and postcodes.
Please be aware that some of our stock may be shipped to you directly from our suppliers. In many cases the supplier will not include with your goods a returns address or a receipt. If you require help or assistance with returning your goods for a refund or an exchange, then please return the items to our store address which can be found on our homepage or if you require a receipt for your goods, then contact our store Tel. 01235 519777 or email us at email@example.com.
Please note although every effort is made to deliver goods on time/date specified delays may still take place under situations beyond control for e.g. bad weather conditions, severe traffic problems, loss or stolen goods etc.
Important Stock Information:
In the rare event that certain items run out of stock, wideshoe.co.uk will contact you via email/telephone to advise you of the situation. You will of course have the option to cancel your order at this point or opt for an alternative option available.
You can track your order on our website at any time or if you prefer you can speak to one of our team on Tel. 01235 519777
1. Please ensure that the shoes are in its original packaging.
2. In addition, send a copy of your invoice stating the reason of your return.
3. Please send the package, securely wrapped and prepaid to the address below.
4. To prevent any confusion, we do not ship out any replacements until the goods have been received back to our warehouse for returns-processing. However if faulty goods have been received and replacements are urgent then we may arrange to ship out a replacement product (if in stock). Please note for such scenarios the customer will be required to pay the full amount for the replacement goods whilst the faulty product is on its way to us, and upon receipt of the faulty product a full refund will be passed for the new amount paid.
5. Your request is sent to our Returns Team who will then reply by e-mail and inform you of the outcome.
Do I Have to pay postage on goods I return?:
We ask that you pay the postage to return goods to us but if you need an exchange we’ll pay the cost of posting goods back out to you. If we’ve made a mistake on your order please contact us and we will arrange for the correct item to be re-sent to you and for you to return the incorrect item free of charge.
Once you have notified us that you are cancelling/returning your item, we will refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods LESS postage charges.
If you do not return the goods as required, we may charge you a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the goods.
Unit 2 Market Place
Tel. 01235 519777