Wool-Rich & Seam Free
£17.92 (Ex VAT)
£21.50 (Incl. VAT)
Suitable For Bunions, Gout, Hammer Toes and Poor Circulation
Cosyfeet Wool‑rich Softhold Lightweight Seam‑free Socks
Knitted from a soft, warm, Wool-rich yarn these stretchy, lightweight socks are ideal if you have diabetes or sensitive feet. They feature a seam-free toe area so there’s nothing to rub or irritate and benefit from our unique softhold® top which won’t restrict circulation.
Features of the Wool‑rich Softhold Lightweight Seam‑free Socks:
• Warm but still incredibly lightweight
• Premium seam-free toe area reduces the risk of rubbing or irritation
• Made from soft, fine gauge Merino Wool
• Soft and stretchy for a superb fit, whatever the shape of your feet
• Softhold® top keeps sock up gently yet securely and won’t restrict circulation
• Natural Wool fibres allow feet to breathe
• Cool in summer but warm in winter
• Made in the UK
Features of Marino Wool:
• Merino are a breed of fine-wool sheep. Their fleece is known as the ‘Rolls Royce’ of Wool by the clothing industry and is often used in high-end, performance athletic wear.
• Merino Wool is very comfy to wear as it’s lightweight and feels soft and silky against your skin. It also has lots of benefits.
• It’s breathable and has in-built climate control, keeping you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s hot.
• It wicks moisture away from your feet, so they stay fresh and dry. It’s also naturally antimicrobial, deterring bacteria and odour so no more smelly feet!
• And as it’s a natural fibre, it’s great for people with sensitive skin as it won’t irritate.
3 x Pair Pack
Small fits shoe sizes 4 – 7
Medium fits shoe sizes 7 -11
Large fits shoe sizes 11-13
Small: Black, Heather, Oatmeal & Navy
Medium: Black, Heather, Oatmeal & Navy
Large: Black, Oatmeal & Navy
Made with 70% Merino Wool, 28% Nylon, 2% Lycra
Large, Medium, Small
Black, Heather, Navy, Oatmeal